788 Studio Apartments for rent in Littleton, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Littleton (1)
- Littleton Accessible Apartments (12)
- Littleton Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Littleton Apartments with Garages (25)
- Littleton Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Littleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Littleton Apartments with Parking (40)
- Littleton Apartments with Pools (21)
- Littleton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Littleton Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Littleton Furnished Apartments (4)
- Littleton Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Littleton (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Littleton (1)
- Englewood Studio Apartments (4)
- Glendale Studio Apartments (3)
- Lakewood Studio Apartments (14)
- Centennial Studio Apartments (3)
- Lone Tree Studio Apartments (4)
- Wheat Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Denver Studio Apartments (180)
- Golden Studio Apartments (1)
- Parker Studio Apartments (1)
- Castle Rock Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Littleton?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Littleton?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Littleton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Littleton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking to make Littleton, CO your new home? Well, you have to come to the right place, because we've got the insider's scoop on renting and living in this old cowtown-turned-Denver-suburb nestled right at the foot of the Rockies. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Littleton living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Littleton during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.