1,320 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Aurora, CO
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (45)
- Aurora Apartments with Balconies (217)
- Aurora Apartments with Garages (193)
- Aurora Apartments with Gyms (67)
- Aurora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (111)
- Aurora Apartments with Parking (270)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (117)
- Aurora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (136)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (14)
- Aurora Luxury Apartments (304)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (280)
- Denver Dog Friendly Apartments (704)
- Dove Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cherry Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Centennial Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Stonegate Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Commerce City Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Parker Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Greenwood Village Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Meridian Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Thinking about making the move to Aurora, Colorado? Does the idea of hiking, skiing and biking year-round appeal to you? Are you a little bit country, a little bit rock-y mount? Then ponder no more. Aurora awaits you.
From any vantage point in the “Rocky Mountain” state, you can see a glow just beyond the city of Denver. Relatively large and extremely residential, that glow is the city of Aurora; Colorado’s 3rd most popular city, so large that it spreads across three counties. Boasting over 80 parks and 4 golf courses it is easy to see how this captivating, suburban town has become home to lovers of the great outdoors, as well as those looking for a settled place to call home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Aurora? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Aurora that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.