249 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Sheridan, CO
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sheridan (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sheridan (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sheridan (1)
- Sheridan Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Garages (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sheridan Apartments with Parking (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sheridan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Sheridan Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Englewood Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Littleton Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Columbine Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Holly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Greenwood Village Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
- Edgewater Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Highlands Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Ken Caryl Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Sheridan?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Sheridan?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Sheridan?
Although the TV show Legends takes place in Sheridan, Colorado, its creators didn't even know of the town's existence when they thought of the name. The science fiction Western aired from April through August in 1995, giving Sheridan a brief claim to fame.
Sheridan lies in Arapahoe County in the northeastern portion of the state. The small city tucks into 2.3 square miles on the southwestern edge of the Denver metropolitan area, with a population of roughly 5,700 residents. The town had humble beginnings in the late 1800s as a six-block town along the Santa Fe Trail. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Sheridan should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Sheridan may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Sheridan. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.