1,803 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (11)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (86)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (63)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (70)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (113)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (29)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (24)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (95)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Marina del Rey Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Culver City Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (1093)
- West Hollywood Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- El Segundo Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Topanga Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Inglewood Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Del Aire Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Manhattan Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Santa Monica that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.