1,786 Apartments for rent in Santa Ana, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (6)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (34)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Parking (51)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (29)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (6)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Tustin Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Orange Apartments with Balconies (26)
- North Tustin Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Midway City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Balconies (127)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Santa Ana?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Santa Ana?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Ana?
Those mad, Santa Ana winds are blowing in from the desert, inflating your passion and calling your name. When you’re left-coast bound and singing: “California here I come,” don’t be afraid to dive right into the mouth of the madness and find yourself an apartment in Santa Ana, the biggest city in the O.C.
Like most of the towns and cities in Orange County, however, the neighborhoods in Santa Ana range wildly in price and style. To help you pinpoint the perfect pad, here’s a helpful guide to the city’s most popular living locales.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Ana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Santa Ana renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.