638 Furnished Apartments for rent in Santa Ana, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Ana (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Ana (1)
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (6)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (20)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Parking (31)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (23)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Tustin Furnished Apartments (5)
- Fountain Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Costa Mesa Furnished Apartments (5)
- Garden Grove Furnished Apartments (4)
- Orange Furnished Apartments (9)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (7)
- Villa Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Newport Beach Furnished Apartments (37)
- Irvine Furnished Apartments (23)
- Huntington Beach Furnished Apartments (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Santa Ana?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Santa Ana?
Those mad, Santa Ana winds are blowing in from the desert, inflating your passion and calling your name. When you’re left-coast bound and singing: “California here I come,” don’t be afraid to dive right into the mouth of the madness and find yourself an apartment in Santa Ana, the biggest city in the O.C.
Like most of the towns and cities in Orange County, however, the neighborhoods in Santa Ana range wildly in price and style. To help you pinpoint the perfect pad, here’s a helpful guide to the city’s most popular living locales.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Ana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Santa Ana can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Santa Ana as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.