786 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Santa Ana, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Ana (10)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Ana (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Ana (13)
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (7)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (18)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Parking (25)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (16)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (2)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Tustin 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Fountain Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Costa Mesa 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Garden Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Orange 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- North Tustin 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Anaheim 1 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Westminster 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Newport Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Irvine 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Santa Ana?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Santa Ana?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Santa Ana?
Those mad, Santa Ana winds are blowing in from the desert, inflating your passion and calling your name. When you’re left-coast bound and singing: “California here I come,” don’t be afraid to dive right into the mouth of the madness and find yourself an apartment in Santa Ana, the biggest city in the O.C.
Like most of the towns and cities in Orange County, however, the neighborhoods in Santa Ana range wildly in price and style. To help you pinpoint the perfect pad, here’s a helpful guide to the city’s most popular living locales.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Ana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Santa Ana offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Santa Ana, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.