25 Cheap Apartments for rent in Santa Ana, CA
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (6)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (18)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Parking (28)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (19)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (2)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Tustin Cheap Apartments (3)
- Fountain Valley Cheap Apartments (1)
- Costa Mesa Cheap Apartments (3)
- Anaheim Cheap Apartments (4)
- Newport Beach Cheap Apartments (4)
- Irvine Cheap Apartments (18)
- Huntington Beach Cheap Apartments (3)
- Fullerton Cheap Apartments (3)
- Yorba Linda Cheap Apartments (2)
- Seal Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
Those mad, Santa Ana winds are blowing in from the desert, inflating your passion and calling your name. When you’re left-coast bound and singing: “California here I come,” don’t be afraid to dive right into the mouth of the madness and find yourself an apartment in Santa Ana, the biggest city in the O.C.
Like most of the towns and cities in Orange County, however, the neighborhoods in Santa Ana range wildly in price and style. To help you pinpoint the perfect pad, here’s a helpful guide to the city’s most popular living locales.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Ana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Santa Ana takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Santa Ana by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Santa Ana in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Santa Ana.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Santa Ana. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Santa Ana.