190 Apartments for Rent in Pomona, CA with Balconies
- Pomona Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pomona Apartments with Garages (14)
- Pomona Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pomona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pomona Apartments with Parking (22)
- Pomona Apartments with Pools (7)
- Pomona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pomona Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pomona Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pomona Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Claremont Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Walnut Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Upland Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Chino Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pomona?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pomona?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pomona?
What’s up, apartment hunters? We hear you’re in the market for a crash pad in the city of Pomona, nestled cozily beside the San Gabriel Mountains in California’s Inland Empire. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following nuggets of info and we guarantee you’ll be living the high life in PomonaSee more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pomona renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.