1,038 Apartments for rent in Pomona, CA with Pools
- Pomona Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pomona Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Pomona Apartments with Garages (12)
- Pomona Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Pomona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pomona Apartments with Parking (20)
- Pomona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pomona Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pomona Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pomona Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- La Verne Apartments with Pools (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (5)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (4)
- Claremont Apartments with Pools (5)
- Walnut Apartments with Pools (1)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Pools (14)
- Upland Apartments with Pools (16)
- Glendora Apartments with Pools (7)
- Chino Apartments with Pools (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pomona?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pomona?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pomona?
What’s up, apartment hunters? We hear you’re in the market for a crash pad in the city of Pomona, nestled cozily beside the San Gabriel Mountains in California’s Inland Empire. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following nuggets of info and we guarantee you’ll be living the high life in PomonaSee more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pomona means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pomona could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.