474 Apartments for rent in Pomona, CA with Garages
- Pomona Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pomona Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Pomona Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pomona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Pomona Apartments with Parking (24)
- Pomona Apartments with Pools (11)
- Pomona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pomona Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pomona Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pomona Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- La Verne Apartments with Garages (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (3)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (8)
- Claremont Apartments with Garages (5)
- Walnut Apartments with Garages (1)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Garages (24)
- Upland Apartments with Garages (23)
- Glendora Apartments with Garages (11)
- Chino Apartments with Garages (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Pomona?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Pomona?
What’s up, apartment hunters? We hear you’re in the market for a crash pad in the city of Pomona, nestled cozily beside the San Gabriel Mountains in California’s Inland Empire. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following nuggets of info and we guarantee you’ll be living the high life in PomonaSee more
Pomona apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.