102 Apartments for Rent in Pomona, CA with Gyms
- Pomona Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pomona Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Pomona Apartments with Garages (13)
- Pomona Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pomona Apartments with Parking (21)
- Pomona Apartments with Pools (9)
- Pomona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pomona Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pomona Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pomona Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- La Verne Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Walnut Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Upland Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Glendora Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Chino Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Citrus Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Pomona?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Pomona?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pomona?
What’s up, apartment hunters? We hear you’re in the market for a crash pad in the city of Pomona, nestled cozily beside the San Gabriel Mountains in California’s Inland Empire. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following nuggets of info and we guarantee you’ll be living the high life in PomonaSee more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Pomona renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.