2,829 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Glendale, CA
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (12)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (35)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (40)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (58)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (27)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (8)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (19)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (23)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Glendale (10)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Glendale (9)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Cañada Flintridge Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Altadena Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Marino Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Alhambra Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- West Hollywood Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- San Gabriel Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Glendale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Glendale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Glendale?
Glendale is nestled at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains on the eastern edge of the San Fernando Valley, Glendale is a popular choice for renters who want to live close to the frenzy of the City of Angels without getting stuck in the thick of it. Sound like the right fit you? Then read on, and we’ll have you set up in a premium pad in (arguably) L.A. County’s most picturesque community in no time!
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Glendale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Glendale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Glendale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.