1,015 Apartments for rent in Dana Point, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (44)
- Dana Point Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (57)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (29)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Dana Point Furnished Apartments (36)
- Dana Point Luxury Apartments (71)
- Dana Point Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- San Clemente Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Dana Point?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Dana Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dana Point?
In 1990, a 16-foot megamouth shark, one of only a large handful ever captured, was caught and tagged in Dana Point. But relax and go for a swim. They eat plankton, not people.
Known for some of the best waves in the nation, Dana Point serves as the home base for many of the first surfing companies, publications, and films. Huntington Beach may be Surf City, but The Endless Summer was filmed in Dana Point, and the city remains heavily influenced by its legendary surfing history. It’s now filled with successful families as much as it is surfers. In fact, it’s not unusual to see middle-aged corporate hot shots squeezing their beer bellies into wetsuits after the 5 p.m. whistle blows. Of course, it’s not all surfboards and rash guards here. The rich and varied amenities, gorgeous mountain and sea views, and charming downtown area sing as loudly as the waves, making this town one of the most desirable places in California. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Dana Point renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.