391 Apartments for rent in Dana Point, CA with Pools
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (44)
- Dana Point Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (51)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Dana Point Furnished Apartments (40)
- Dana Point Luxury Apartments (81)
- Dana Point Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (13)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (49)
- San Clemente Apartments with Pools (28)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (13)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Pools (28)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (23)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Pools (10)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Pools (33)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Pools (36)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Dana Point?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Dana Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dana Point?
In 1990, a 16-foot megamouth shark, one of only a large handful ever captured, was caught and tagged in Dana Point. But relax and go for a swim. They eat plankton, not people.
Known for some of the best waves in the nation, Dana Point serves as the home base for many of the first surfing companies, publications, and films. Huntington Beach may be Surf City, but The Endless Summer was filmed in Dana Point, and the city remains heavily influenced by its legendary surfing history. It’s now filled with successful families as much as it is surfers. In fact, it’s not unusual to see middle-aged corporate hot shots squeezing their beer bellies into wetsuits after the 5 p.m. whistle blows. Of course, it’s not all surfboards and rash guards here. The rich and varied amenities, gorgeous mountain and sea views, and charming downtown area sing as loudly as the waves, making this town one of the most desirable places in California. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Dana Point means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Dana Point could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.