443 Apartments for rent in Dana Point, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dana Point (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dana Point (13)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dana Point (10)
- Dana Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (57)
- Dana Point Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (76)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (34)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Dana Point Furnished Apartments (41)
- Dana Point Luxury Apartments (93)
- Dana Point Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- San Clemente Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Dana Point?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Dana Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dana Point?
In 1990, a 16-foot megamouth shark, one of only a large handful ever captured, was caught and tagged in Dana Point. But relax and go for a swim. They eat plankton, not people.
Known for some of the best waves in the nation, Dana Point serves as the home base for many of the first surfing companies, publications, and films. Huntington Beach may be Surf City, but The Endless Summer was filmed in Dana Point, and the city remains heavily influenced by its legendary surfing history. It’s now filled with successful families as much as it is surfers. In fact, it’s not unusual to see middle-aged corporate hot shots squeezing their beer bellies into wetsuits after the 5 p.m. whistle blows. Of course, it’s not all surfboards and rash guards here. The rich and varied amenities, gorgeous mountain and sea views, and charming downtown area sing as loudly as the waves, making this town one of the most desirable places in California. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dana Point offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Dana Point. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dana Point can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.