234 Furnished Apartments for rent in Dana Point, CA
- Dana Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (34)
- Dana Point Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (46)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (27)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Dana Point Furnished Luxury Apartments (28)
- Dana Point Luxury Apartments (55)
- Dana Point Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Dana Point (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dana Point (15)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Dana Point (10)
- San Juan Capistrano Furnished Apartments (3)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Apartments (18)
- San Clemente Furnished Apartments (17)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (4)
- Laguna Beach Furnished Apartments (33)
- Aliso Viejo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Laguna Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Laguna Woods Furnished Apartments (8)
- Mission Viejo Furnished Apartments (6)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Furnished Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Dana Point?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Dana Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dana Point?
In 1990, a 16-foot megamouth shark, one of only a large handful ever captured, was caught and tagged in Dana Point. But relax and go for a swim. They eat plankton, not people.
Known for some of the best waves in the nation, Dana Point serves as the home base for many of the first surfing companies, publications, and films. Huntington Beach may be Surf City, but The Endless Summer was filmed in Dana Point, and the city remains heavily influenced by its legendary surfing history. It’s now filled with successful families as much as it is surfers. In fact, it’s not unusual to see middle-aged corporate hot shots squeezing their beer bellies into wetsuits after the 5 p.m. whistle blows. Of course, it’s not all surfboards and rash guards here. The rich and varied amenities, gorgeous mountain and sea views, and charming downtown area sing as loudly as the waves, making this town one of the most desirable places in California. See more
Furnished apartments in Dana Point can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Dana Point as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.