195 Apartments for rent in Dana Point, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dana Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (52)
- Dana Point Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (69)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (32)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Dana Point Furnished Apartments (38)
- Dana Point Luxury Apartments (86)
- Dana Point Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (50)
- San Clemente Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Balconies (90)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Balconies (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Dana Point?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Dana Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dana Point?
In 1990, a 16-foot megamouth shark, one of only a large handful ever captured, was caught and tagged in Dana Point. But relax and go for a swim. They eat plankton, not people.
Known for some of the best waves in the nation, Dana Point serves as the home base for many of the first surfing companies, publications, and films. Huntington Beach may be Surf City, but The Endless Summer was filmed in Dana Point, and the city remains heavily influenced by its legendary surfing history. It’s now filled with successful families as much as it is surfers. In fact, it’s not unusual to see middle-aged corporate hot shots squeezing their beer bellies into wetsuits after the 5 p.m. whistle blows. Of course, it’s not all surfboards and rash guards here. The rich and varied amenities, gorgeous mountain and sea views, and charming downtown area sing as loudly as the waves, making this town one of the most desirable places in California. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Dana Point renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.