507 Apartments for rent in La Mesa, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- La Mesa Accessible Apartments (5)
- La Mesa Apartments with Balconies (20)
- La Mesa Apartments with Gyms (9)
- La Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- La Mesa Apartments with Parking (22)
- La Mesa Apartments with Pools (15)
- La Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- La Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- La Mesa Furnished Apartments (3)
- La Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Garages (3)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Garages (3)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (3)
- La Presa Apartments with Garages (1)
- El Cajon Apartments with Garages (5)
- Bostonia Apartments with Garages (1)
- Santee Apartments with Garages (9)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Diego Apartments with Garages (362)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Garages (60)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in La Mesa?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in La Mesa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in La Mesa?
La Mesa is the hometown of such legends as Dennis Hopper, Eddie Vedder and Dave Mustaine.
La Mesa is a city on the move, and not just because of its proximity to the San Andreas fault! This city has been growing in recent years and has topped 57,000 residents. This is largely due to the economic management of the city and the high priority that the city council places on economic development. In addition to being a business-friendly community, the city is also focused on making the community one that attracts individuals looking for a nice place to raise a family or just live a great life. There are numerous festivals and fairs throughout the year and an outstanding parks and recreation department. See more
La Mesa apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.