2,026 Accessible Apartments for rent in Burbank, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (25)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (42)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (19)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (12)
- Burbank Luxury Apartments (2)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (14)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Accessible Apartments (1)
- West Hollywood Accessible Apartments (8)
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (204)
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Fernando Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (11)
- Culver City Accessible Apartments (5)
- San Pasqual Accessible Apartments (1)
- Santa Monica Accessible Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Burbank?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Burbank?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burbank?
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Burbank with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Burbank. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.