34 Condos for rent in Tucson, AZ
- Tucson Accessible Apartments (41)
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (194)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (108)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (67)
- Tucson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (239)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (189)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (125)
- Tucson Dog Friendly Apartments (307)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (23)
- Tucson Luxury Apartments (408)
- Tucson Pet Friendly Apartments (315)
Rootin' Tootin' Tucson
More “Cali” than “Phoenix”, Tucson is a laid back, artsy town with an affinity (and climate) for outdoor sports. Despite it’s size (it’s population is currently sits at just over half a million), the “Old Pueblo” streets are lined with independent shops and the great weather keeps residents outside interacting with nature and each other, making for a small town feel in the United States’ 32nd largest city. But enough with all that, it’s apartment time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Tucson is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Tucson may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Tucson that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.