Apartments for rent in Phoenix, AZ with Hardwood Floors
- Phoenix Accessible Apartments (166)
- Phoenix Apartments with Balconies (780)
- Phoenix Apartments with Garages (445)
- Phoenix Apartments with Gyms (307)
- Phoenix Apartments with Parking (735)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (726)
- Phoenix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (412)
- Phoenix Dog Friendly Apartments (829)
- Phoenix Furnished Apartments (164)
- Phoenix Luxury Apartments (1241)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (834)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Sun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Tolleson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Youngtown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- El Mirage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Tempe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (58)
- Scottsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (93)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Anthem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Phoenix?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Phoenix?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Phoenix?
"Come to this land of sunshine, to this land where life is young. Where the wide, wide world is waiting, the songs that will now be sung. Where the golden sun is flaming tnto warm, white shining day, and the sons of men are blazing their priceless right of way." (Margaret Rowe Clifford - "Arizona").
Phoenix is nestled in the low desert valley of Southern Arizona amongst saguaro cacti and a whole lotta mountains. In fact, nearly any which way you look from within Phoenix limits you’ll have a beautiful view of the mountains that ring the greater metropolitan area with some of the more local mountains spruced in between. Read: it’s pretty. Also read: you’ll probably want a room with a view and/or balcony, let’s help you navigate the apartment landscape shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Phoenix? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Phoenix renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.