This fully renovated single-family home is located in one of the most desirable areas in Seattle! Minutes away from Seward Park which offers acres of beautiful forest land, home to eagles' nests, old-growth forest, a 2.4-mile bike, walking path, and much more. Within walking distance to Genesee Park, close to the Columbia City Light Rail Station. Within walking distance of Orca K-8 School. Short 15-minute drive to downtown Seattle.
- 4 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms
- Bonus room/office
- 90%+High Efficiency HVAC
- Supplemental baseboard heating in the daylight basement
- Smart Home (carbon monoxide and smoke detector, front door lock & thermostat)
- Gas fireplace
- Washer and dryer included
- New appliances
- Tankless Water Heater
- One car attached garage.
Near multiple stores and restaurants including Pizzutos, Raconteur Restaurant, Bent Burgers, Columbia Street Farmer's Market, and many more!
Please take a virtual 3D tour of the home here: insidemaps.com/app/walkthrough-v2/?projectId=78Jp8A9m1v&env=production
Here is a link to a video: https://youtu.be/bZMePbclVx8
Tenant pays for all utilities.
The application fee is $49 per adult.
Nonrefundable 10% move-in fee.
Max occupancy 2 per bedroom.
Rental insurance required.
No pets allowed
Requirements for Application
- Applications are required for each adult and should be completed within 48 hours.
- Applications must be submitted online through our website at jevonsproperties.com
- A valid government-issued ID is required for each adult with their application.
- Proof of Income is required. All verifiable sources of income do count such as all support agency vouchers. Business owners must submit 2 years of tax returns or 3 months of the most recent bank statements.
- Proof of good rental history or homeownership.
Criteria for Approval
- Total income of all applicants must be at least 3 times the rent. (All sources of income do count)
- Rental History or homeownership must be verifiable. No previous evictions, notices to comply, broken leases, money owed to former landlords, and less than 3 late payments within the most recent 12 months.
- Credit score of 650 or higher will require only a security deposit.
- Credit score of between 600 to 649 will require the security deposit and last month's rent.
- Credit Score below 600 is denied.
- Co-signers will be accepted for lack of income purposes only. Co-signers must apply and have a credit score of greater than 650 and provide an income of at least 4 times the monthly rent.
- You must take possession of the property within 21 days of your application being approved. We cannot hold a property for longer than 21 days.
- Smoking is never permitted in any of our properties, inside or out.
- Upon approval of the application, a holding deposit of 25% of a full month’s rent will be required within 24 hours as an earnest money deposit to hold the property, remove it from the market, cancel advertising, and cease showings to other prospective tenants. This earnest money deposit will be applied towards the refundable deposit upon move-in. The holding deposit is forfeited if the approved applicants fail to sign the lease or fail to occupy the property.
Move-In Costs Include
- Non-refundable application fee of $49 per adult and co-signer
- Fully refundable security deposit equal to 90% of one month's rent.
- A non-refundable move-in administration fee equal to 10% of one month's rent.
- Last month's rent if the credit score is between 600 and 649.
For updated information please visit our website.
We do not accept portable screenings.
Fair Housing Pledge
- As a company, we do business in accordance with all Federal Fair Housing Laws and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
Jevons Property Management is committed to providing the best possible service to all our property owners and tenants. We truly care about each and every person. Thank you for being a part of our journey.
Amenities: Attached Garage