132 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Kent, WA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kent (17)
- Kent Accessible Apartments (25)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Kent Apartments with Garages (34)
- Kent Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Kent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (59)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (30)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Kent Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kent Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kent (18)
- Auburn 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Renton 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Fairwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- SeaTac 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Des Moines 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Tukwila 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Covington 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pacific 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Federal Way 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
Bet you didn't know Kent is a star-studded city.Kent is home to professional bowler Earl Anthony, actress Josie Bissett, and Shannon Higgins-Cirovski, a member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
Kent is a suburb of Seattle, WA. The city is essentially a place where people who work and hang out in Seattle like to sleep, but recently Kent has developed a reputation as a place of its own as the corporate home of big companies Oberto Sausage and REI (what a strange combination). The town was founded in the late 19th century, and settlers lived as farmers and undertook other agricultural ventures. A few decades later, however, people in Kent discovered hops production and they started growing hops as their main source of income. After a nasty aphids infestation at the plant, the residents of Kent eventually stopped depending on hops for their money making. However, by that time, enough people and money were in the area to consider it a real town. The city was incorporated in 1890, and since then it has depended on other agricultural products like dairy and lettuce. Basically, Kent is known as the boondocks of Seattle. People in the more urban areas tend consider Kent residents rednecks; however, the town is continuing to grow, and just a few years ago even acquired its own professional sports team.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kent? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Kent provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Kent. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.