2,227 Accessible Apartments for rent in Centreville, VA
- Centreville Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Centreville Apartments with Garages (9)
- Centreville Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Centreville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Centreville Apartments with Parking (24)
- Centreville Apartments with Pools (16)
- Centreville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Centreville Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Centreville Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Chantilly Accessible Apartments (1)
- Manassas Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Manassas Accessible Apartments (6)
- South Riding Accessible Apartments (1)
- McNair Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fairfax Accessible Apartments (13)
- Herndon Accessible Apartments (11)
- Reston Accessible Apartments (13)
- Brambleton Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Centreville?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Centreville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Centreville?
What do you call a centrally located community founded just after the American Revolution? Why, Centreville of course. Centreville was indeed named for its central location on a Virginia turnpike road.
Located in the center of Fairfax County, an upscale suburb of Washington, D.C., Centreville, Virginia, covers 12 square miles with just over 71,000 residents. The town is about 20 miles and as much as 45 minutes at rush hour from Washington itself. This is a primarily suburban community surrounded by lush green land. To this day, Centreville is still the hub of major roads, and contains shops, restaurants, and parks enough to make residents feel they are truly in the center of things.
Having trouble with Craigslist Centreville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Centreville with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Centreville. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.