2,500 Apartments for rent in Centreville, VA with Pools
- Centreville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Centreville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Centreville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Centreville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Centreville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Centreville Apartments with Parking (28)
- Centreville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Centreville Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Centreville Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Chantilly Apartments with Pools (5)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Pools (8)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (13)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Pools (5)
- Manassas Apartments with Pools (14)
- South Riding Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Pools (2)
- Buckhall Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Centreville?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Centreville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Centreville?
What do you call a centrally located community founded just after the American Revolution? Why, Centreville of course. Centreville was indeed named for its central location on a Virginia turnpike road.
Located in the center of Fairfax County, an upscale suburb of Washington, D.C., Centreville, Virginia, covers 12 square miles with just over 71,000 residents. The town is about 20 miles and as much as 45 minutes at rush hour from Washington itself. This is a primarily suburban community surrounded by lush green land. To this day, Centreville is still the hub of major roads, and contains shops, restaurants, and parks enough to make residents feel they are truly in the center of things.
Having trouble with Craigslist Centreville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Centreville means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Centreville could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.