3,175 Apartments for rent in Round Rock, TX with Hardwood Floors
- Round Rock Accessible Apartments (12)
- Round Rock Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Round Rock Apartments with Garages (41)
- Round Rock Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Round Rock Apartments with Parking (57)
- Round Rock Apartments with Pools (44)
- Round Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Round Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (63)
- Round Rock Furnished Apartments (3)
- Round Rock Luxury Apartments (97)
- Round Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (66)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Wells Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Pflugerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Hutto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Georgetown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Leander Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Manor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Austin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (566)
- Hornsby Bend Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Round Rock?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Round Rock?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Round Rock?
In 1854, Thomas C. Oatts named the city after a round rock located in the middle of a creek. Apparently Mr. Oatts didn't have many sources of inspiration.
Round Rock has been heating up over the last decade, and we're not just talking about the summer temperature (although that does get pretty high, now that we mention it, but we're digressing). Round Rock has been finding its way onto multiple "best places to live" lists in recent years, and it's not hard to see why. For one thing, it's got a great location just north of Austin (you know, that other city that people are always raving about). And while the suburbs of many major cities are so far out that people never venture into the city center, that's not the case here. Round Rock sits on a major highway that places it just a 20-minute drive away from Austin's downtown. However, Round Rock is appealing for more than just accessibility reasons. It's actually the headquarters of Dell, so there are numerous food, shopping and entertainment venues that support that massive population of employees. In addition to housing a variety of things to do, Round Rock retains a small town charm and coziness that Austin can't match.
Having trouble with Craigslist Round Rock? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Round Rock renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.