359 Studio Apartments for rent in Dallas, TX
- Dallas Accessible Apartments (228)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (448)
- Dallas Apartments with Garages (263)
- Dallas Apartments with Gyms (379)
- Dallas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (385)
- Dallas Apartments with Parking (461)
- Dallas Apartments with Pools (431)
- Dallas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (318)
- Dallas Dog Friendly Apartments (471)
- Dallas Furnished Apartments (53)
- Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments (473)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Dallas (9)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Dallas (103)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dallas (82)
- Farmers Branch Studio Apartments (5)
- Garland Studio Apartments (3)
- Addison Studio Apartments (4)
- Richardson Studio Apartments (3)
- Irving Studio Apartments (7)
- Carrollton Studio Apartments (4)
- Rowlett Studio Apartments (1)
- Plano Studio Apartments (12)
- Grand Prairie Studio Apartments (5)
- Grapevine Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Dallas?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Dallas?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Dallas?
"My home in Dallas is wonderful. I can walk everywhere. It's a pretty good hidden secret, Dallas. There are wonderful restaurants and a wonderful nightlife. It's just a beautiful city to be in." (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe)
Considered by many to be a frontier of the west (although folks in Fort Worth will likely have a different opinion about that), it’s not all about boots and cowboy hats in Dallas; some of the top names in fashion and cuisine have established Texas outposts, and as one of the top 10 largest cities in the country, Dallas’ many neighborhoods all have a distinct flavor and personality, leaving plenty of options open for everyone looking to call the “Big D” their home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Dallas living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Dallas during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.