7,126 Apartments for rent in Dallas, TX with Garages
- Dallas Accessible Apartments (222)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (442)
- Dallas Apartments with Gyms (375)
- Dallas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (380)
- Dallas Apartments with Parking (455)
- Dallas Apartments with Pools (421)
- Dallas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (306)
- Dallas Dog Friendly Apartments (463)
- Dallas Furnished Apartments (54)
- Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments (465)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Garages (10)
- Garland Apartments with Garages (15)
- Addison Apartments with Garages (9)
- Mesquite Apartments with Garages (3)
- Richardson Apartments with Garages (24)
- Duncanville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Irving Apartments with Garages (36)
- DeSoto Apartments with Garages (4)
- Carrollton Apartments with Garages (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Dallas?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Dallas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dallas?
"My home in Dallas is wonderful. I can walk everywhere. It's a pretty good hidden secret, Dallas. There are wonderful restaurants and a wonderful nightlife. It's just a beautiful city to be in." (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe)
Considered by many to be a frontier of the west (although folks in Fort Worth will likely have a different opinion about that), it’s not all about boots and cowboy hats in Dallas; some of the top names in fashion and cuisine have established Texas outposts, and as one of the top 10 largest cities in the country, Dallas’ many neighborhoods all have a distinct flavor and personality, leaving plenty of options open for everyone looking to call the “Big D” their home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Dallas apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.