434 Studio Apartments for rent in Richardson, TX
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Richardson (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Richardson (3)
- Richardson Accessible Apartments (15)
- Richardson Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Richardson Apartments with Garages (24)
- Richardson Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Richardson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Richardson Apartments with Parking (31)
- Richardson Apartments with Pools (33)
- Richardson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Richardson Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Richardson Furnished Apartments (4)
- Richardson Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Richardson (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Richardson?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Richardson?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Richardson?
Howdy, Tex! Rumor along the trail is you’re on the prowl for the perfect apartment in Richardson, deep in the heart of Texas. Good call! Situated in the cozy north Dallas suburbs, Richardson is one of the Lone Star State’s most affordable communities. Sound like a good fit for you and yours? Of course it does! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place to score your dream dwellings. Just take a moment to peruse the following Qs and As and we guarantee you’ll be living the high life in Richardson in...
Having trouble with Craigslist Richardson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Richardson living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Richardson during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.