6,505 Apartments for rent in Dallas, TX with Gyms
- Dallas Accessible Apartments (220)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (436)
- Dallas Apartments with Garages (265)
- Dallas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (372)
- Dallas Apartments with Parking (447)
- Dallas Apartments with Pools (416)
- Dallas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (303)
- Dallas Dog Friendly Apartments (454)
- Dallas Furnished Apartments (54)
- Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments (456)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Garland Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Addison Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Mesquite Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Richardson Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Duncanville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Irving Apartments with Gyms (59)
- DeSoto Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Dallas?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Dallas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dallas?
"My home in Dallas is wonderful. I can walk everywhere. It's a pretty good hidden secret, Dallas. There are wonderful restaurants and a wonderful nightlife. It's just a beautiful city to be in." (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe)
Considered by many to be a frontier of the west (although folks in Fort Worth will likely have a different opinion about that), it’s not all about boots and cowboy hats in Dallas; some of the top names in fashion and cuisine have established Texas outposts, and as one of the top 10 largest cities in the country, Dallas’ many neighborhoods all have a distinct flavor and personality, leaving plenty of options open for everyone looking to call the “Big D” their home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Dallas renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.