3,209 Apartments for rent in Nashville, TN with Balconies
- Nashville Accessible Apartments (111)
- Nashville Apartments with Garages (139)
- Nashville Apartments with Gyms (163)
- Nashville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (206)
- Nashville Apartments with Parking (277)
- Nashville Apartments with Pools (194)
- Nashville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (218)
- Nashville Dog Friendly Apartments (333)
- Nashville Furnished Apartments (45)
- Nashville Luxury Apartments (330)
- Nashville Pet Friendly Apartments (335)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Nolensville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Ashland City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Vergne Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Balconies (4)
- White House Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Nashville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Nashville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Nashville?
Nashville’s a city so lovely you could write a song about it. In fact, you and 60,000 other songwriters here could put the words to music. Yes, in “Music City,” selling that country hit may take a while but you don’t have to live in your car in the meantime. Your new apartment is waiting to be discovered in one of the great neighborhoods of Nashville. Now that should be music to your ears.
Having trouble with Craigslist Nashville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Nashville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.