369 Apartments for Rent in Malibu, CA with Pools
- Malibu Apartments with Balconies (76)
- Malibu Apartments with Garages (49)
- Malibu Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Malibu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Malibu Apartments with Parking (60)
- Malibu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Malibu Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Malibu Furnished Apartments (29)
- Malibu Luxury Apartments (78)
- Malibu Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Pools (9)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lake Sherwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Calabasas Apartments with Pools (31)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Pools (48)
- Topanga Apartments with Pools (4)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Pools (19)
- Moorpark Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Malibu?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Malibu?
"Move to California. Malibu is paradise." -- David Geffen
Don't worry about all the homeowners, it is possible to find places to rent in Malibu and experience some of that posh lifestyle for yourself. The ultimate beach community made famous by Malibu Barbie (of the ultimate fantasy tween girl variety who apparently has nothing better to do than sit around on the beach working on her tan and go shopping in her matching convertibles), its most famed beaches include Zuma Beach and Surfriders. Here 13,000 residents enjoy all of the great perks of a relaxing beach community, located off Los Angeles' more upscale arenas. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Malibu means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Malibu could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.