452 Furnished Apartments for rent in Malibu, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Malibu (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Malibu (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Malibu (14)
- Malibu Apartments with Balconies (98)
- Malibu Apartments with Garages (52)
- Malibu Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Malibu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Malibu Apartments with Parking (67)
- Malibu Apartments with Pools (44)
- Malibu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Malibu Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Malibu Furnished Luxury Apartments (29)
- Malibu Luxury Apartments (100)
- Malibu Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Westlake Village Furnished Apartments (1)
- Agoura Hills Furnished Apartments (6)
- Calabasas Furnished Apartments (3)
- Hidden Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Thousand Oaks Furnished Apartments (9)
- Topanga Furnished Apartments (4)
- Bell Canyon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Moorpark Furnished Apartments (1)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Malibu?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Malibu?
"Move to California. Malibu is paradise." -- David Geffen
Don't worry about all the homeowners, it is possible to find places to rent in Malibu and experience some of that posh lifestyle for yourself. The ultimate beach community made famous by Malibu Barbie (of the ultimate fantasy tween girl variety who apparently has nothing better to do than sit around on the beach working on her tan and go shopping in her matching convertibles), its most famed beaches include Zuma Beach and Surfriders. Here 13,000 residents enjoy all of the great perks of a relaxing beach community, located off Los Angeles' more upscale arenas. See more
Furnished apartments in Malibu can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Malibu as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.