37 Apartments for Rent Near CalArts
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Santa Clarita Accessible Apartments (3)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Garages (38)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Parking (55)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Pools (53)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Santa Clarita Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Santa Clarita Furnished Apartments (5)
- Santa Clarita Luxury Apartments (61)
- Santa Clarita Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Stevenson Ranch, CA Apartments (9)
- San Fernando, CA Apartments (4)
- Castaic, CA Apartments (3)
- Simi Valley, CA Apartments (34)
- Burbank, CA Apartments (67)
- Hidden Hills, CA Apartments (5)
- Calabasas, CA Apartments (42)
- La Crescenta-Montrose, CA Apartments (4)
- Topanga, CA Apartments (15)
- Glendale, CA Apartments (88)
- Oak Park, CA Apartments (10)
- Beverly Hills, CA Apartments (104)
- West Hollywood, CA Apartments (123)
- La Cañada Flintridge, CA Apartments (6)
- Agoura Hills, CA Apartments (11)
- Quartz Hill, CA Apartments (5)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near California Institute of the Arts?
The average rent for an apartment near California Institute of the Arts is $2,830.