294 Cheap Apartments for rent in Santa Clarita, CA
- Santa Clarita Accessible Apartments (3)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Garages (38)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Parking (51)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Pools (51)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Santa Clarita Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Santa Clarita Furnished Apartments (7)
- Santa Clarita Luxury Apartments (53)
- Santa Clarita Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Simi Valley Cheap Apartments (3)
- Burbank Cheap Apartments (6)
- Los Angeles Cheap Apartments (257)
- Calabasas Cheap Apartments (2)
- Glendale Cheap Apartments (1)
- Beverly Hills Cheap Apartments (10)
- West Hollywood Cheap Apartments (5)
- Agoura Hills Cheap Apartments (2)
- Santa Monica Cheap Apartments (16)
- Culver City Cheap Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Santa Clarita?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Santa Clarita?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Santa Clarita?
If you secretly harbor silver screen aspirations but can’t bear the thought of L.A.'s ungodly traffic, or perhaps you’ve simply had enough of it, Santa Clarita, California is the place for you. Located a blissful 45 minutes from Los Angeles, this recently incorporated suburb of 145,000 boasts a thriving movie and commercial industry. And hey, if the movie star thing doesn’t pan out, you can always find work at Six Flags Magic Mountain – the city’s largest employer. We know you’re ready for your ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clarita? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Santa Clarita takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Santa Clarita by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Santa Clarita in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Santa Clarita.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Santa Clarita. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Santa Clarita.