473 Furnished Apartments for rent in Santa Clarita, CA
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Clarita (4)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Clarita (3)
- Santa Clarita Accessible Apartments (2)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Garages (40)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Parking (51)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Pools (39)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Santa Clarita Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Santa Clarita Furnished Luxury Apartments (5)
- Santa Clarita Luxury Apartments (57)
- Santa Clarita Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- San Fernando Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bell Canyon Furnished Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (12)
- Hidden Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Calabasas Furnished Apartments (3)
- Topanga Furnished Apartments (3)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (8)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (17)
- West Hollywood Furnished Apartments (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Santa Clarita?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Santa Clarita?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Clarita?
If you secretly harbor silver screen aspirations but can’t bear the thought of L.A.'s ungodly traffic, or perhaps you’ve simply had enough of it, Santa Clarita, California is the place for you. Located a blissful 45 minutes from Los Angeles, this recently incorporated suburb of 145,000 boasts a thriving movie and commercial industry. And hey, if the movie star thing doesn’t pan out, you can always find work at Six Flags Magic Mountain – the city’s largest employer. We know you’re ready for your ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clarita? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Santa Clarita can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Santa Clarita as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.