407 Apartments for rent in Brooklyn, NY with Gyms
- Brooklyn Accessible Apartments (20)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Balconies (198)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Garages (143)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (347)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Parking (241)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Pools (28)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (248)
- Brooklyn Co-Living Apartments (7)
- Brooklyn Dog Friendly Apartments (207)
- Brooklyn Furnished Apartments (45)
- Brooklyn Luxury Apartments (24)
- Brooklyn Pet Friendly Apartments (213)
- Hoboken Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (98)
- New York City Apartments with Gyms (313)
- Queens Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West New York Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bayonne Apartments with Gyms (7)
- North Bergen Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Edgewater Apartments with Gyms (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Brooklyn?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Brooklyn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brooklyn?
Fuhgeddaboutit! That's the message you'll see on the "Welcome to Brooklyn" sign as you head into the borough from Manhattan on the Brooklyn Bridge. But it's doubtful that you'll forget about this magical place anytime soon.
Brooklyn is known for being Manhattan's little lesser-known brother, but in recent years, it has actually developed a reputation completely its own - and a well-deserved one at that! Brooklyn is home to some of the best music, art and culture that you can find anywhere in the country, and with a population of 2.6 million people, it has very much become its own city. The area has unique neighborhoods that have become enclaves of culture and residents display enormous pride for their beloved borough.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brooklyn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Brooklyn renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.