677 Apartments for rent in Brooklyn, NY with Move-in Specials
- Brooklyn Accessible Apartments (19)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Balconies (185)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Garages (133)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Gyms (118)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (343)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Parking (215)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Pools (28)
- Brooklyn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (250)
- Brooklyn Co-Living Apartments (8)
- Brooklyn Dog Friendly Apartments (219)
- Brooklyn Furnished Apartments (41)
- Brooklyn Luxury Apartments (24)
- Brooklyn Pet Friendly Apartments (223)
- Hoboken Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Jersey City Apartments with Move-in Specials (5)
- New York City Apartments with Move-in Specials (25)
- West New York Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Bayonne Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Leonia Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
- Harrison Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Newark Apartments with Move-in Specials (2)
- Englewood Apartments with Move-in Specials (1)
Fuhgeddaboutit! That's the message you'll see on the "Welcome to Brooklyn" sign as you head into the borough from Manhattan on the Brooklyn Bridge. But it's doubtful that you'll forget about this magical place anytime soon.
Brooklyn is known for being Manhattan's little lesser-known brother, but in recent years, it has actually developed a reputation completely its own - and a well-deserved one at that! Brooklyn is home to some of the best music, art and culture that you can find anywhere in the country, and with a population of 2.6 million people, it has very much become its own city. The area has unique neighborhoods that have become enclaves of culture and residents display enormous pride for their beloved borough.
Having trouble with Craigslist Brooklyn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Move-in specials offer an enticing incentive to Brooklyn apartment renters looking to save. However, it’s important to ask about any stipulations to the move-in specials. A free month’s rent may only apply to specific apartment floors or basic amenities instead of the apartment you really want.
Other move-in specials might include a lowered or no security deposit option. Keep in mind the lack of security deposit means you are responsible for damage when moving out.
No application fees are also popular move-in specials, which will immediately put more money back in your pocket.
Brooklyn apartments are more likely to offer move-in specials during an off-season like winter when fewer people are moving. You may be able to negotiate your own special like free parking for a year in the paid garage.