673 Apartments for rent in Hoboken, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hoboken Accessible Apartments (7)
- Hoboken Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Hoboken Apartments with Garages (28)
- Hoboken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Hoboken Apartments with Parking (42)
- Hoboken Apartments with Pools (19)
- Hoboken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (57)
- Hoboken Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Hoboken Furnished Apartments (4)
- Hoboken Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West New York Apartments with Gyms (20)
- North Bergen Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (136)
- Secaucus Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Gyms (9)
- New York City Apartments with Gyms (378)
- Fairview Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Hoboken?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Hoboken?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hoboken?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hoboken? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for an apartment with a view of the New York City skyline, but don't want to pay for a $2,000 closet? Well then, take the train over to Hoboken, because if it was good enough for Frank Sinatra, then it's probably good enough for you, too! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Hoboken renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.