394 Apartments for Rent Near Stevens
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Hoboken Accessible Apartments (8)
- Hoboken Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Hoboken Apartments with Garages (31)
- Hoboken Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Hoboken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (54)
- Hoboken Apartments with Parking (41)
- Hoboken Apartments with Pools (21)
- Hoboken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Hoboken Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Hoboken Furnished Apartments (3)
- Hoboken Luxury Apartments (1)
- Hoboken Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Union City, NJ Apartments (39)
- West New York, NJ Apartments (46)
- North Bergen, NJ Apartments (43)
- Jersey City, NJ Apartments (411)
- Secaucus, NJ Apartments (24)
- Guttenberg, NJ Apartments (12)
- New York City, NY Apartments (1255)
- Fairview, NJ Apartments (6)
- Cliffside Park, NJ Apartments (18)
- Ridgefield, NJ Apartments (3)
- Kearny, NJ Apartments (20)
- East Rutherford, NJ Apartments (7)
- Edgewater, NJ Apartments (17)
- Little Ferry, NJ Apartments (3)
- Palisades Park, NJ Apartments (5)
- Rutherford, NJ Apartments (5)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Stevens Institute of Technology?
The average rent for an apartment near Stevens Institute of Technology is $3,910.