42 Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Winston-Salem Accessible Apartments (26)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Garages (35)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Parking (73)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Pools (48)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Winston-Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (108)
- Winston-Salem Furnished Apartments (9)
- Winston-Salem Luxury Apartments (154)
- Winston-Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (109)
- Rural Hall Short-term Apartments (1)
- Clemmons Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kernersville Short-term Apartments (2)
- High Point Short-term Apartments (4)
- Greensboro Short-term Apartments (19)
- Statesville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kannapolis Short-term Apartments (1)
- Troutman Short-term Apartments (1)
- Mooresville Short-term Apartments (7)
- Burlington Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Winston-Salem?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Winston-Salem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Winston-Salem?
Small-town Southern charm and big city industry: Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the double city that packs a punch. Founded in the 1850s and 1750s respectively, Winston and Salem were officially joined in 1913 and keep their colonial heritage to this day. The town may be most well known for its industrial contributions, being home to such well-known companies as Reynolds American (Camel cigarettes), Wachovia Bank & Trust, Hanes clothing company, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. In addition to ...See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Winston-Salem takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.