1,497 Short-term Apartments for rent in Cornelius, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cornelius Accessible Apartments (5)
- Cornelius Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Cornelius Apartments with Garages (13)
- Cornelius Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Cornelius Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Cornelius Apartments with Parking (21)
- Cornelius Apartments with Pools (18)
- Cornelius Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Cornelius Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Cornelius Furnished Apartments (6)
- Cornelius Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Davidson Short-term Apartments (1)
- Huntersville Short-term Apartments (5)
- Mooresville Short-term Apartments (9)
- Denver Short-term Apartments (1)
- Troutman Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kannapolis Short-term Apartments (1)
- Concord Short-term Apartments (8)
- Charlotte Short-term Apartments (160)
- Statesville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Gastonia Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Cornelius?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Cornelius?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cornelius?
Cornelius sits on the shore of Lake Norman, the largest man-made lake in North Carolina. The 34 mile-long lake offers 520 miles of shoreline.
Located along the southeastern shore of mammoth Lake Norman, the town of Cornelius is a northern neighbor of North Carolina's metropolis, Charlotte. The 1963 damming of the Catawba River by power conglomerate Duke Power (now Duke Energy) formed Lake Norman and created 70 miles of lakeside property in Cornelius alone. Today, not only does the lake provide the entire region with hydroelectric power, but it is also a popular spot for boating and other recreational activities. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Cornelius takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.