99 Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Winston-Salem Accessible Apartments (26)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Balconies (85)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Garages (35)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Parking (73)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Winston-Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (108)
- Winston-Salem Furnished Apartments (9)
- Winston-Salem Luxury Apartments (154)
- Winston-Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (109)
- Rural Hall Apartments with Pools (1)
- Clemmons Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Pools (5)
- High Point Apartments with Pools (13)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (50)
- Asheboro Apartments with Pools (5)
- Statesville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Gibsonville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Pools (3)
- Troutman Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Winston-Salem?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Winston-Salem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Winston-Salem?
Small-town Southern charm and big city industry: Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the double city that packs a punch. Founded in the 1850s and 1750s respectively, Winston and Salem were officially joined in 1913 and keep their colonial heritage to this day. The town may be most well known for its industrial contributions, being home to such well-known companies as Reynolds American (Camel cigarettes), Wachovia Bank & Trust, Hanes clothing company, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. In addition to ...See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Winston-Salem means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Winston-Salem could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.