463 Short-term Apartments for rent in High Point, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- High Point Accessible Apartments (7)
- High Point Apartments with Balconies (36)
- High Point Apartments with Garages (14)
- High Point Apartments with Gyms (7)
- High Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- High Point Apartments with Parking (35)
- High Point Apartments with Pools (15)
- High Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- High Point Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- High Point Furnished Apartments (1)
- High Point Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Kernersville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Greensboro Short-term Apartments (21)
- Winston-Salem Short-term Apartments (22)
- Rural Hall Short-term Apartments (1)
- Burlington Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kannapolis Short-term Apartments (1)
- Concord Short-term Apartments (8)
- Statesville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Carrboro Short-term Apartments (5)
- Mooresville Short-term Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in High Point?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in High Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in High Point?
Greetings, ladies, gents, and North Carolinians of all ages! Word on the street is that you’re in the market for a super sweet apartment in High Point. Situated in the Piedmont Triad region along with sister cities Greensboro and Winston-Salem, High Point is a popular residential destination for those who appreciate a suburban/rural environment. So what do you say? Are you ready to find your dream dwellings in the Tar Heel State? Then kick back in that super-comfy plush reclining chair of yours ...
Having trouble with Craigslist High Point? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in High Point takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.