1,088 Apartments for rent in Winston-Salem, NC with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winston-Salem Accessible Apartments (28)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Balconies (110)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Garages (52)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (61)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Parking (100)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Pools (50)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Winston-Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (185)
- Winston-Salem Furnished Apartments (9)
- Winston-Salem Luxury Apartments (233)
- Winston-Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (186)
- Rural Hall Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- High Point Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Greensboro Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Statesville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mooresville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Davidson Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Winston-Salem?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Winston-Salem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Winston-Salem?
Small-town Southern charm and big city industry: Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the double city that packs a punch. Founded in the 1850s and 1750s respectively, Winston and Salem were officially joined in 1913 and keep their colonial heritage to this day. The town may be most well known for its industrial contributions, being home to such well-known companies as Reynolds American (Camel cigarettes), Wachovia Bank & Trust, Hanes clothing company, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. In addition to ...See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Winston-Salem renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.