59 Apartments for Rent Near Greensboro College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Greensboro Accessible Apartments (21)
- Greensboro Apartments with Balconies (129)
- Greensboro Apartments with Garages (35)
- Greensboro Apartments with Gyms (41)
- Greensboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (55)
- Greensboro Apartments with Parking (116)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (63)
- Greensboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (82)
- Greensboro Dog Friendly Apartments (165)
- Greensboro Furnished Apartments (21)
- Greensboro Luxury Apartments (239)
- Greensboro Pet Friendly Apartments (167)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- High Point, NC Apartments (85)
- Kernersville, NC Apartments (13)
- Gibsonville, NC Apartments (4)
- Thomasville, NC Apartments (7)
- Burlington, NC Apartments (38)
- Glen Raven, NC Apartments (4)
- Asheboro, NC Apartments (13)
- Midway, NC Apartments (4)
- Eden, NC Apartments (6)
- Winston-Salem, NC Apartments (278)
- Graham, NC Apartments (11)
- Haw River, NC Apartments (1)
- Rural Hall, NC Apartments (5)
- Lexington, NC Apartments (4)
- Mebane, NC Apartments (13)
- Clemmons, NC Apartments (11)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Greensboro College?
The average rent for an apartment near Greensboro College is $1,410.