758 Short-term Apartments for rent in Kernersville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kernersville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Kernersville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Kernersville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kernersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kernersville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Kernersville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kernersville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- High Point Short-term Apartments (4)
- Winston-Salem Short-term Apartments (22)
- Rural Hall Short-term Apartments (1)
- Greensboro Short-term Apartments (21)
- Burlington Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kannapolis Short-term Apartments (1)
- Statesville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Concord Short-term Apartments (8)
- Troutman Short-term Apartments (1)
- Mooresville Short-term Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Kernersville?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Kernersville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kernersville?
People travel from all over to walk through Kernersville's Korner's Folly, the personal home of the grandson of the town's founder. Because the home was built piecemeal over several years, the home is a maze of different ceiling heights on seven levels. More than a dozen fireplaces fill the 22 rooms of the home.
Just nine miles east of Winston-Salem, Kernersville is perfectly situated within the Piedmont Triad metro of Greensboro-High Point-Winston-Salem. Its tobacco farming history is still an integral part of its present, although the town has kept up with the times with plenty of retail, restaurants and infrastructure to keep its residents happy and content without having to drive up the road to the bigger cities on either side. Town founder Joseph Kerner bought the land in 1817 and named it Kerners Crossroads. When it was incorporated in 1873, the name was changed to Kernersville. The town has seen several presidents pass through, starting with George Washington, who enjoyed breakfast at Dobson's Tavern. About 200 years later, another George -- George W. Bush -- gave a speech on economy at the Deere-Hitachi plant. Just a few years after that speech, Bill Clinton gave another speech at a local high school while on his wife's presidential campaign trail. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Kernersville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.