772 Apartments for rent in Winston-Salem, NC with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winston-Salem Accessible Apartments (27)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Balconies (106)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Parking (98)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Pools (51)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Winston-Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (176)
- Winston-Salem Furnished Apartments (9)
- Winston-Salem Luxury Apartments (224)
- Winston-Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (177)
- Rural Hall Apartments with Garages (1)
- Clemmons Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kernersville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bermuda Run Apartments with Garages (1)
- King Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hillsdale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Thomasville Apartments with Garages (1)
- High Point Apartments with Garages (13)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Winston-Salem?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Winston-Salem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Winston-Salem?
Small-town Southern charm and big city industry: Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the double city that packs a punch. Founded in the 1850s and 1750s respectively, Winston and Salem were officially joined in 1913 and keep their colonial heritage to this day. The town may be most well known for its industrial contributions, being home to such well-known companies as Reynolds American (Camel cigarettes), Wachovia Bank & Trust, Hanes clothing company, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. In addition to ...See more
Winston-Salem apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.