18 Furnished Apartments for rent in Winston-Salem, NC
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Winston-Salem (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Winston-Salem (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Winston-Salem (4)
- Winston-Salem Accessible Apartments (26)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Balconies (81)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Garages (34)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Parking (70)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Pools (46)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Winston-Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (103)
- Winston-Salem Furnished Luxury Apartments (10)
- Winston-Salem Luxury Apartments (147)
- Winston-Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (104)
- Kernersville Furnished Apartments (1)
- High Point Furnished Apartments (3)
- Greensboro Furnished Apartments (10)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (1)
- Davidson Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cornelius Furnished Apartments (4)
- Huntersville Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Winston-Salem?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Winston-Salem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Winston-Salem?
Small-town Southern charm and big city industry: Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the double city that packs a punch. Founded in the 1850s and 1750s respectively, Winston and Salem were officially joined in 1913 and keep their colonial heritage to this day. The town may be most well known for its industrial contributions, being home to such well-known companies as Reynolds American (Camel cigarettes), Wachovia Bank & Trust, Hanes clothing company, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. In addition to ...See more
Furnished apartments in Winston-Salem can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Winston-Salem as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.